Donating art supplies allows apatchworks to provide art experiences to more children in hospitals and community centers.
We accept donations of unused art supplies. Whether it be a box of 6 crayons or several boxes of art supplies no amount is too small.
- List of supplies we need;
- Crayola Crayons
- Non –toxic colored markers
- Colored pencils
- Non-toxic fabric markers
- Paint brushes- all sizes excepted
- Metric rulers
- Cotton patchwork fabric –cut into 30cm / 12inch squares
- Zip-lock bags
- Theme decorations Halloween, Christmas, Hanukah
- (any decorative items linked to these themes including paper napkins, paper plates, table clothes)
If you have art supplies to donate that are not on the list, please contact us to check if they items have a Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) that satisfies hospital regulations.
Alternatively, if you would like to make a cash donation, please click the button below: